Frankfurt City and Rhine Valley Combination Tour
Type: Tours around Frankfurt
Departs From: Frankfurt
Meeting Point: Wiesenhuttenplatz or hotel pick up
Duration: 7 hours
Available: daily at 13:00
Product Code: 6322
We'll start off with a 2-hour guided Frankfurt City Tour. We show you the diversity of
our historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers - among them the biggest office buildings in Europe.
Walk across the historic heart of the city called "Römer" - our famous old city hall, the Paul's Church and the Cathedral.
See the "Hauptwache" - former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street "Zeil", the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
We'll leave Frankfurt and continue to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind: vineyards, charming little vineyards, villages and mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world.
Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to Kaub, followed by a wine tasting in a little tavern. Have dinner in a lovely restaurant right on the banks of the river Rhine.
- Services of a tour guide
- Rhine steamer trip
- Wine tasting
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Due to the daylight situation this tour only operates from April to November.
- This tour is accompanied by an English speaking guide. Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian are available by audio guide.
- Hotel pick up service is available for Frankfurt hotels and includes drop-off.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Pamela W., Australia
I highly recommend this tour and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, and the tour was very well organised. I especially enjoyed the boat cruise on the Rhine River. This is excellent value for money.
"I highly recommend this tour and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, and the tour was very well organised. I especially enjoyed the boat cruise on the Rhine River. This is excellent value for money."
Pamela W., Australia