Start off with a 2-hour guided Frankfurt City Tour. We show you the diversity of our historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers - among them the biggest office buildings in Europe.
Walk across the historic heart of the city called "Römer" - our famous old city hall, the Paul's Church and the Cathedral.
See the "Hauptwache" - former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street "Zeil", the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
We'll leave Frankfurt and continue to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind: vineyards, charming little vineyards, villages and mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world.
Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to Kaub, followed by a wine tasting in a little tavern. Have dinner in a lovely restaurant right on the banks of the river Rhine.
- English/German speaking tour guide
- Rhine steamer trip
- Wine tasting
- Hotel transfers to/from Frankfurt city center hotels, depending on option selected
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Due to the daylight situation this tour only operates from April to November.
- This tour is accompanied by an English speaking guide. Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian are available by audio guide.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off rates apply to Frankfurt city center hotels only. Transfers outside this area may be subject to additional costs, please inquire.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.