Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Combination Tour
Visit world famous castle ruins, Gothic and Renaissance buildings. We will show you its large courtyard, terrace and one of the largest wine barrels in the world. You will also get to look at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade, and the city's small lanes with half timbered houses. The city also hosts the oldest university of Germany, so watch out for that.
After that, we will take you to the valley of the Rhine River, an area UNESCO counts as part of the World Heritage of Mankind. Explore vineyards, charming little yards, villages and mighty medieval castles. Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer and participate in wine tasting. Have dinner in a lovely restaurant right on the banks of the river Rhine.
- English speaking guide
- Lunch box
- Entrance fees castle
- Rhine steamer cruise
- Wine tasting
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Due to the daylight situation this tour only operates from April to November.
- Hotel pick up service is available for Frankfurt hotels and includes drop-off.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.