Day Tour to Nuremberg
Nuremberg has gone from being the mighty center of European trade and commerce during the Middle Ages, to becoming the focus scene of the "Third Reich" and nowadays a thriving city. Nuremberg is also the birth place of one of Germany's greatest artists: Albrecht Dürer. It also hosts the famous Christkindl's Market during winter. The Germanic Museum, the castle and the beautiful old town center are places we are going to visit. Lunch is included in this trip, but do not forget to taste the famous Nuremberg fried sausages!
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch box
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick up service is available for Frankfurt hotels and includes drop-off.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.