Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop on Hop off City Tour - 14 Stops
With this Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in our blue double-decker cabrio busses you have the possibilty to create your own individual sightseeing tour in Frankfurt. Simply hop off at one of our bus stops, visit the sights close by and then continue the tour with one of our next buses. See the highlights of the former Coronation City of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center; the historic heart with the Römer, our famous old city hall, the Cathedral, and St. Paul's Church; Römer Square and Old Sachsenhausen; the Goethe House and the international Fair Grounds; the Old Opera and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers, among them the highest in Europe; the old Hauptwache and our shopping center Zeil, the big towers of the former city wall, the museum banks and much more.
1. Berliner Strasse / Neue Kräme, Paulsplatz - Starting point; Pauls Church Square
2. Hauptwache, Katharinenpforte - Shopping streets
3. Eiserner Steg, Mainkai, close to Roemer and Cathedral - Landing Piers for the River Main Boats
4. Thurn & Taxis Palais, Grosse Eschenheimer Strasse - built from 1731 to 1739
5. Bankenviertel, Neue Mainzer Strasse - Financial District
6. Opernturm, Bockenheimer Landstrasse - Famous Opera House
7. Palmengarten, Palmengartenstr - Botanical Garden
8. Senckenbergmuseum, Senckenberg-Anlage - Museum of Natural History
9. Messe Frankfurt / Festhalle, Friedr.-Ebert-Anlage - huge International Fairgrounds
10. Hauptbahnhof, Vorplatz / Main Train Station, front area - busiest Main train station of Germany
11. Museumsufer, Schaumainkai - important museums at the river main
12. Eiserner Steg, Schaumainkai - the iron connection over the river main
13. Haus der Jugend, Frankensteiner Platz - Youth Hotel at the river banks
14. Affentorplatz, Paradiesgasse - the bar and café area of old Frankfurt
- Our buses depart from the starting point every 30 minutes.
- Frankfurt Blue Bus ticket valid for 1 day
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- All languages are available by audio guide.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge on this tour.
- All tours return to the departure point after one hour.
- View Route Map. Route is subject to change.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.