Set by stunning beaches, an aquatic river playground and an Australian bush national park, Noosa is a compelling magnet drawing travellers to explore, to gaze and to wonder in this sub tropical environment.
Come face to face with fearsome sharks, sting rays and giant gropers as you journey beneath the water's surface through a transparent tunnel of discovery.
-Beerburrum State Forest
- Pass the 'salad bowl' region - pineapple and macadamia nut
- Take a break in the Shire of Caloundra - location of the quirky shaped Ettamogah Pub
- Pass the historic town of Eumundi
- Travel through luscious and scenic surrounds of rural Queensland
- Noosa River in Noosaville
- Noosa Heads - an exotic holiday destination
- Time to walk and browse the upmarket town of Noosa
- Fashionable Hastings Street - the main thoroughfare with its many restaurants, cafes & boutique shops
- Perhaps wander along the beachfront boardwalk or swim at the beach
- Continue south along the coast to Mooloolaba and Coolum
- Stunning and picturesque beaches
- Visit Underwater World - an amazing display to view life under the sea
- Perhaps join the Stingray Reef talk and feed
- Observe adorable Otters and seals at play
- Stroll on the transparent tunnel walkway and discover the coral, cave and pelagic zones
- Be entranced at your close proximity to gruesome sharks, cute turtles, Surgeon Fish and more!
- Coach touring
- Entrance to Underwater World
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.