Grand Canyon Overnight Hualapai Experience with Skywalk and Horseback Riding Options
This tour allows you to spend more time getting acquainted with the Hualapai culture. Experience this Native American culture at the Hualapai Lodge on Historic Route 66 and drive yourself to Grand Canyon West! The Lodge is an approximately 2-hour drive to Grand Canyon West.
Hualapai Experience also takes you on the Grand Canyon Hualapai Legacy Tour. Get a Hualapai Visitation Certificate after your great experience.
You may choose from the following activities to add to your experience:
- Horseback Rides at Hualapai Ranch
Choose between a 30-minute traditional trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim, a 90-minute extended trail ride to and along the canyon rim, or enjoy the beauty of the area with a 3-hour advanced trail ride.
- Arena Ride at Hualapai Ranch
Take a short, controlled horseback ride inside a circle at the ranch. This is for those who just want to experience what it feels like to sit and move on a horse without going on a real ride on one.
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
Walk along the glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River on the very edge of the Grand Canyon.
- Entry to Grand Canyon West
- One night accommodation at Hualapai Lodge
- Hualapai Visitation Certificate
- Photo opportunities with Hualapai members
- Hop-On-Hop-Off shuttle to all viewpoints
- Free wagon ride
- Taxes and fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Skywalk: Personal belongings, including cameras are not allowed on the bridge. To protect from dropping any items into the canyon or onto the glass, you will be asked to store your items in the provided lockers. Photos of the Skywalk may be taken from the side with personal cameras. Professional photos of you on the bridge are available for purchase after your walk. Children must be able to walk on their own on the glass bridge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.