Grand Canyon Hualapai VIP Tour, Helicopter and Pontoon Boat with Skywalk and Horseback Riding Options
Encounter a true Hualapai Grand Canyon experience with a Hualapai ambassador guided day at Grand Canyon West. This select tour will take a limited number of guests (under 10) on a private tour to the viewpoints at Grand Canyon West while sharing the history and culture of the Hualapai, People of the Tall Pines.
Tour the Native American Village and learn about the dwellings and traditions of multiple tribes such as Navajo, Hopi and Havasupai and take in the live Native American performances. Take a walk on the Skywalk, the glass bridge 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, and have lunch on the canyon edge at Guano Point, home of the historical tower of the guano mines. Join the cowboys for a wagon ride, learn to rope and enjoy true western hospitality at the Hualapai Ranch. Take home an authentic Native American souvenir, which is included, to remember your once in a lifetime experience.
Helicopter Flight / Pontoon Boat
Experience an exhilarating helicopter flight through the canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim on the banks of the Colorado River. Board a pontoon boat and enjoy a ride on the river between the rugged canyon walls.
You may choose from the following activities to add to your experience:
- Horseback Rides at Hualapai Ranch
Choose between a 30-minute traditional trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim, a 90-minute extended trail ride to and along the canyon rim, or enjoy the beauty of the area with a 3-hour advanced trail ride.
- Arena Ride at Hualapai Ranch
Take a short, controlled horseback ride inside a circle at the ranch. This is for those who just want to experience what it feels like to sit and move on a horse without going on a real ride on one.
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
Walk along the glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River on the very edge of the Grand Canyon.
- Entry to Grand Canyon West
- Guided tour
- Authentic Native American souvenir
- Free wagon ride
- Taxes and fees
- Helicopter flight and pontoon boat ride
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 guests.
- Hop On Hop Off shuttle operates daily starting at 07:30 until 1 hour and 30 minutes before sunset (time varies). You may join the shuttle at anytime within those hours.
- Recommended time to enjoy Grand Canyon West is 3 to 4 hours.
- Skywalk: Personal belongings, including cameras are not allowed on the bridge. To protect from dropping any items into the canyon or onto the glass, you will be asked to store your items in the provided lockers. Photos of the Skywalk may be taken from the side with personal cameras. Professional photos of you on the bridge are available for purchase after your walk. Children must be able to walk on their own on the glass bridge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.