See the NEW elegant private Museum of Ancient Greek musical instruments and the Tavern in Plaka.
Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the City Center and at the slope of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and photo the illuminated Acropolis. Next you will visit the Museum and discover the divine origin of Ancient Greek musical instruments and enjoy traveling in the hidden paradise of Ancient Greek music history and sounds. Explore the greatest and only collection around the Universe, of more than 60 reconstructed Ancient Greek musical instruments. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.Hotel Pick-up Schedule
- View hotel pick-up schedule
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens
- Drinks at the tavern
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 10 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Children below 4 years old arefree of charge provided no bed or seat is occupied.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of force majeure or reasons beyond their control.
- Hotel pick up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Please show up at least 15 minutes prior to departure time if you are going straight to the terminal.
- Rates quoted include handling one piece of luggage per person.