Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes - connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus, and Levadia and Arachova. Arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World - the "Omphalos," the Navel of Earth, whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World.
On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias. Have lunch in the modern village of Delphi, before going back to Athens by the same route.
Hotel Pick-up Schedule
- View hotel pick-up schedule
English - All departures
French - Daily except Thursday from April to October; Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from November to March
Italian - Thursday (in 2012, from June 18 until September 8 only)
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens
- Entrance ticket
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Child rates are applicable for guests 4 to 12 years old.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.