DAY 1 Leave Athens for Delphi, passing by Thebes, Levadia (short stop) and the village of Arachova on the slopes of Mt Parnassus. Arrive in Delphi and visit the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios (Treasury of the Athenians, Temple of Apollo, etc) and the Museum of Delphi. Afternoon free. Overnight in Delphi.
DAY 2 Morning free in Delphi. Drive through Central Greece and the town of Lamia, to Kalambaka. Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 3 Visit Meteora and its ageless monasteries containing priceless historical and religious treasures that stand suspended between earth and sky on top of granite rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia. Short stop in Thermopylae (to see the Leonidas monument across the road). Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
Hotel Pick-up Schedule
- View hotel pick-up schedule
Available Languages from April to October
English - every departure
French - Tuesday, Sunday*
*French is excluded on the following dates of 2012: May 13, May 27, June 10, June 24, July 15, August 19, September 9, September 23 and September 30.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance ticket to museum
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Dress Code: For visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered.
- In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, our local operator reserves the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time. Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.