Leave Athens and drive South West until we reach the Corinth Canal which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (short stop). Drive on to visit the Ancient Town of Corinth where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. The remains of the city, which include the Agora (market place) and Apollo's Temple (6th century B.C.) clearly show how rich and important Corinth was in Ancient Times. A short stop at the Site of the Ancient Port of Cehries, where St. Paul disembarked, will conclude the visit.
Return to Athens.
Hotel Pick-up Schedule
- View hotel pick-up schedule
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered.
- In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, our local operator reserves the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time. Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- Please show up at least 15 minutes prior to departure time if you are going straight to the terminal.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.