Type: Tours in Greek Islands from Athens
Departs From: Athens
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: 1 day
Available: daily at 08:00
Product Code: 57
Travel to Paleon Phaleron, Trocadero Harbor by bus to sail for the island of Aegina where you can opt to visit the famous Temple of Athena Aphaia.
Cruise through the straits and visit Poros, a romantic and peaceful island with beautiful beaches.
After on board lunch, we will explore the island of Hydra where you can shop or swim before sailing back to Trocadero Harbor where a bus will be waiting to transfer you back to Athens.
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piraeus
- 08:50 Embark on the flying cat
- 09:30 Arrive at Aegina Port.
- 16:00 Depart from Aegina port to Piraeus.
- 16:40 Arrive at Piraeus port
- Transfer to your hotel
- Bread and butter (individual service)
- Smoked Scottish salmon over fresh vegetable Pandaisia salad
- Pork care with sauce of olives, peppers, mushrooms and wine
- Fresh mashed potatoes and asparagus with baby tomatoes
- Chocolate pastry with Chantilly
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please check here for exact times and places of pick-up.
- Menu is subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
Price per adult $136.59
Price per child $98.30
Departs daily at 08:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 10 and below.
Shangjan T., Czech Republic
The show was great and the lunch on the cruise was good. It was our 26th wedding anniversary that day and we did have a great time.
Nilesha M., Germany
It was an amazing experience. In particular if you have a short and tight schedule then this is the right choice to experience the beauty of Greek islands.
"REALMENTE DISFRUTE MUCHISIMO LA VISITA A LAS ISLAS GRIEGAS. ESTUVO TODO MARAVILLOSAMENTE ORGANIZADO Y SINCRONIZADO A TAL PUNTO QUE, AL PROSEGUIR VIAJE TAMBIEN UTILICE VUESTROS INMEJORABLES SERVICIOS EN ESTAMBUL, MOSCU, SAN PETERSBURGO Y MADRID. MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA ATENCION PORQUE SON VERDADERAMENTE RESPONSABLES Y CONFIABLES. SELMA DIB, ROSARIO, ARGENTINA"
SELMA D., Argentina