Travel to Paleon Phaleron, Trocadero Harbor by bus to sail for the island of Aegina where you can opt to visit the famous Temple of Athena Aphaia.
Cruise through the straits and visit Poros, a romantic and peaceful island with beautiful beaches.
After on board lunch, we will explore the island of Hydra where you can shop or swim before sailing back to Trocadero Harbor where a bus will be waiting to transfer you back to Athens.
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piraeus
Embark on the flying cat
Arrive at Aegina Port.
Depart from Aegina port to Piraeus.
Arrive at Piraeus port
- Transfer to your hotel
- Buffet lunch
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens Appetizer
- Bread and butter (individual service)
- Smoked Scottish salmon over fresh vegetable Pandaisia salad
- Vinegret Main Course
- Pork care with sauce of olives, peppers, mushrooms and wine
- Fresh mashed potatoes and asparagus with baby tomatoes Dessert
- Chocolate pastry with Chantilly
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please check here
for exact times and places of pick-up.
- Vegetarian lunch option is available upon request, please inform us upon booking. Menu is subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.