Type: Tours in Greek Islands from Athens
Departs From: Athens
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: 1 day
Available: daily at 08:00
Product Code: 57
Travel to Paleon Phaleron, Trocadero Harbor by bus to sail for the island of Aegina where you can opt to visit the famous Temple of Athena Aphaia.
Cruise through the straits and visit Poros, a romantic and peaceful island with beautiful beaches.
After on board lunch, we will explore the island of Hydra where you can shop or swim before sailing back to Trocadero Harbor where a bus will be waiting to transfer you back to Athens.
- Bread and butter (individual service)
- Smoked Scottish salmon over fresh vegetable Pandaisia salad
- Pork care with sauce of olives, peppers, mushrooms and wine
- Fresh mashed potatoes and asparagus with baby tomatoes
- Chocolate pastry with Chantilly
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please check here for exact times and places of pick-up.
- Menu is subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
Price per adult $136.06
Price per child $97.92
Departs daily at 08:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 10 and below.
Nilesha M., Germany
It was an amazing experience. In particular if you have a short and tight schedule then this is the right choice to experience the beauty of Greek islands.
Myriam B., United Kingdom
The cruise was very good, the islands very beautiful, the staff was professional and friendly.
"The three islands are almost all the same and in general there is nothing to do there but walk on the pier and shop souvenirs. But if you haven't seen any of Greek islands - go on that trip and you will have enough. "
Ekaterina B., Russian Federation