Arenal Volcano and Tabacon Hot Springs Guanacaste
The visit to the most active volcano and the opportunity to relax in the hot springs of the Tabacon Resort and Spa will offer an unforgettable experience. This is one of the most popular tours in Costa Rica!
En route towards the volcano, we will pass by the Town of Zarcero to visit its park and enjoy a delicious typical lunch. We will continue to Ciudad Quesada, the capital of the region of San Carlos, a zone specialized in cattle ranch and agriculture.
Later on we will arrive at La Fortuna the closest town to the volcano where on a clear day, we can get to admire the majestic colossus.
Costa Rica's most active volcano periodically erupts, rumbling as it sends clouds of smoke and ash into the sky. Witness the spectacle of the volcano at night, watching the red lava snake down the mountain and illuminating the sky like a magnificent display of fireworks.
Take time out to relax in the thermal hot springs and naturally-heated jacuzzis at Tabacon Resort, so close that you will feel the rumblings of the volcano.
Enjoy the different optional activities offered at the resort.
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket, bathing suit and towels.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. All tickets will be refunded or rescheduled in this case. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.