Day 1 - Airport Guatemala / Guatemala
Upon your arrival at the Guatemala City airport, you will be taken to your hotel.
Day 2 - Guatemala / Chichicastenango / Lake Atitlan
You will have breakfast before leaving for the indigenous village of Chichicastenango one of best Indian markets in Latin America. The market days are Thursdays and Sundays. After the tour, you will return to Lake Atitlan for lodging.
Day 3 - Lake Atitlan / Santiago / Antigua
After breakfast, you will go on a boat ride to the Tzutuhil village of Santiago. Bright colors and ancient designs can be seen on the indigenous typical clothing proudly worn by these highland inhabitants. You will visit Panajachel before continuing the trip to Antigua. Overnight in Antigua.
Day 4 - Antigua / Airport Guatemala
You will have breakfast before your airport transfer back to the Guatemala City Airport, where services end.
- Guided visits
- Entrance fees
- Return airport transfers
- Breakfast for three days
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour may be taken in Russian, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability. Please inquire.
- Please inquire for single and triple room rates and private tours.
- Child rates apply if room is shared with two adults.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.