This one and a half hour city tour will provide an excellent overview of Halifax. This history and anecdote filled ride through the streets of Halifax will introduce you to one of North America's most unique and captivating cities. Hear of Halifax's war years and of the exploits and heroism of the citizens who lived through the devastating Halifax Explosion. View Historic Properties, the Spring Garden Road area, Province House, Old Town Clock, St. Paul's Church, City Hall, Grand Parade, Government House, the busy port, Victorian Halifax Public Gardens, residential areas, and much more.
Gray Line is the world leader in sightseeing, ground transportation services and unique tours at over 150 destinations around the world.
- Gray Line Transportation
- Professional tour driver/guide
- Admission to the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- High season is from June to September. Please contact us to book tours in advance during off-season.
- This tour can be combined with the Titanic 100 Year Experience Tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.