100 years after the disaster of the sinking of RMS Titanic; romance, mystery and fascination still abound about one of the most significant anniversaries in marine history.
By fate and circumstance, Halifax has connections to the Titanic that no other place in North America has. Because of her Titanic assets Halifax is the second most important Titanic city in the world and yours to discover today on your tour!
Hear stories of two Halifax natives who traveled on Titanic, and learn about "Unsinkable Molly Brown's" post-Titanic visit. Visit the Fairview Lawn Cemetery where 121 victims of the disaster are buried, see many Titanic sites including the recovery locations, the morgues, churches where services were held and locales for the 1997 movie.
At the completion of your tour visit the famed Maritime Museum of the Atlantic (admission included) which houses an excellent permanent exhibit on the disaster, featuring the world's largest collection of wooden artifacts - including a post from the famous Grand Staircase, and the only intact Titanic deck chair in the world.
Gray Line is the world leader in sightseeing, ground transportation services and unique tours at over 150 destinations around the world.
- Gray Line Transportation
- Professional tour driver/guide
- Admission to Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- High season is from June to September. Please contact us to book tours in advance during off-season.
- For hotel pick-ups, please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.