Type: Day Tours in Helsinki
Departs From: Helsinki
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or Olympia Terminal
Duration: 2 hours
Available: daily at 10:30
Product Code: 3171
The sightseeing tour by bus gives you an excellent view of Helsinki's past and present. During the tour you will see the most interesting parts of Helsinki, such as the historical center, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall and the Opera House.
Stops at the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, at the Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock).
- Bus transfer
- Live commentary (Swedish, English)
- Hotel pick-up from select hotels (View Hotel Pick-up List and Schedule)
- Hotel drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Advanced bookings are highly recommended. There are a limited number of seats. We can not guarantee a seat on a specific tour without a booking.
- All rates and programs are subject to change without notice.
- For the stop at Temppeliaukio Church, drop off in front of the church is no longer allowed. The tour bus will be stopping near the church (approximately 300 meters away).
- Tour duration is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours and is subject to change depending on traffic conditions.
Price per adult $40.59
Price per child $20.99
Departs daily at 10:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 16 and below.