Type: Day Tours in Hiroshima
Departs From: Hiroshima
Meeting Point: Hotel Granvia Hiroshima or Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima
Duration: Full day
Available: daily except Thursday at 10:30 or Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday at 10:30
Product Code: 1427
Miyajima (sacred island)
Miyajima is noted as one of the nation's "Scenic Trio" because of its breathtaking beauty and tranquil atmosphere. Miyajima is famous for its Itsukushima Jinja Shrine. Check out its red torii gate that appears to be standing in the sea during high tide.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Go to Peace Memorial Park, near the epicenter of the A-bomb area. Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, featuring exhibitions of items related to the nuclear bomb. The Memorial Park is dedicated to promoting peace around the world.
- English-speaking assistant or guide service
- Transportation for the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour assembles at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima at 10:30 or at the Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima at 10:45.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Please inform us your staying place before/after this tour, upon booking.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be notified if the tour will be canceled 4 days prior to the tour date.
- Depending on the number of participants, transportation may change to microbus, jumbo taxi, taxi, train or street car.
- Tour disbands upon arrival at Hiroshima Station.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $159.25
Price per child $137.53
Departs daily except Thursday at 10:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.