Miyajima (sacred island)
Miyajima is noted as one of the nation's "Scenic Trio" because of its breathtaking beauty and tranquil atmosphere. Miyajima is famous for its Itsukushima Jinja Shrine. Check out its red torii gate that appears to be standing in the sea during high tide.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Go to Peace Memorial Park, near the epicenter of the A-bomb area. Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, featuring exhibitions of items related to the nuclear bomb. The Memorial Park is dedicated to promoting peace around the world.
- English-speaking assistant or guide service
- Transportation for the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour assembles at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima at 10:30 or at the Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima at 10:45.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Please inform us your staying place before/after this tour, upon booking.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be notified if the tour will be canceled 4 days prior to the tour date.
- Depending on the number of participants, transportation may change to microbus, jumbo taxi, taxi, train or street car.
- Tour disbands upon arrival at Hiroshima Station.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.