Nha Trang has been known as an important seaport and a good military spot in the Eastern Sea even before it became the 29th member of the World-Bays Club.
At any time of the year, the city attracts tourists everywhere with its hospitable people, great location in the middle of Highway 1 connecting Hanoi and Saigon, nice airport with increasing number of flights, deluxe hotels, good services, and of course, great beaches and endless sunshine at both the mainland and its multiple small offshore islands.
ItineraryDay 1: Saigon - Nha Trang by Flight
Transfer to airport (not included) to take the flight to Nha Trang in the morning. Upon arrival in Nha Trang, you will be picked-up by your guide and driver and transferred to the hotel to check-in. Enjoy your free leisure time! Lunch and dinner are not included. Overnight in Nha Trang.Day 2: Nha Trang - Boat trip to the island
Pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Cau Da Port. Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium at Hon Mieu Island, with many fishes of Nha Trang and Khanh Hoa province, which makes it a small ocean world. Hon Mun Island is the next stop, the best island for snorkeling, where you can see lots of colorful live coral reeves and fish. Visit a fishing village and have fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will be able to see caves where sea swallows make their nests. Cruise back to the mainland during the late afternoon.Day 3: Nha Trang - Saigon by Flight
Have free time until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Nha Trang Beach
- Boat trip to the islands
- Fishing village
- Swallow nest visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at centrally located hotels in Saigon City
- English-speaking guide for pick-up at Nha Trang airport and escort during the boat trip
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation on twin-shared basis at Nha Trang
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Accommodation in Saigon
- Transfers in Saigon
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drink unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Compulsory Gala Dinner at hotel at X-mas, New Year.
- International or domestic flight to Nha Trang
- Surcharge for special dates, peak period X-mas, New Year (to be advised upon request)
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Price applicable for twin-shared standard or superior rooms at hotels, upgrading is subject to surcharge upon request.
- Extra nights in Nha Trang should be give notice in advance.
- Upgrading to luxury options at Ana Mandara, Six Senses Hideaway or Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Resorts provided upon request.
- Hotel used in Nha Trang: Yasaka or Nha Trang Lodge.
- - 20% cancellation Fee: 46 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.