Open-top Big Bus Tour of Hong Kong
Type: Hop On Hop Off Tours in Hong Kong
Departs From: Hong-Kong
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Available: daily at regular intervals
Product Code: 4699
Join this mobile attraction that links various famous tourist spots around Hong Kong. Four sightseeing routes are operating daily, which are Hong Kong Island (Red Route), Kowloon (Blue Route), Stanley (Green Route) and Night Tour.
Concerning the best travel experience, you can hop on and off at any available destination and discover the cities openly. Apart from the traveling routes, you also have access to various complementary tourism products to augment the complete sightseeing experience, such as free or discounted tickets of leading attractions.
KEY ATTRACTIONS ON ROUTES
Hong Kong Island Tour (Red Route)
- Causeway Bay SOGO
- Lower Peak Tram Terminus
- Man Mo Temple
- Lan Kwai Fong
Kowloon Tour (Blue Route)
- The Peninsula
- Langham Place Mall
- Ladies Market
- Temple Street
Stanley Tour (Green Route)
- Ocean Park
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market
- Ladies Market
- Temple Street Night Market
Personal audio commentary in Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian.
View Route Map
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Access to ALL 4 routes
- Personal commentary in a choice of 10 languages
- Return ticket on the Star Ferry
- Return ticket on Peak Tramway
- Admission ticket to Sky Terrance 428
- Sampan ride
- Seasonal complementary product (48-hour tickets)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activities cost
- Personal expenses
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours (depending on option chosen) from the time of redemption.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and provided no seat is occupied.
- Ponchos/raincoats will be provided on rainy days.
- Please take note of the following special schedules for the holidays:
* 24 to 25 December 2013
Hong Kong Island Tour - last departure at 16:00
Kowloon Tour - last departure at 16:00
Stanley Tour - last departure at 15:45
* 30 January to 01 February 2014
Hong Kong Island Tour - last departure at 15:00
Kowloon Tour - last departure at 15:15
Stanley Tour - last departure at 14:45
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
Mikhail T., USA
Very good. Would go again. Mikhail T.
MA LUISA S., Philippines
we enjoyed our bus tour though we were not able to go down the bus as our time limits us.Hongkong is so big and the tour is only up to 6pm. The only problem we encountered is the location of the bus on east promenade. we got lost along the road. we always get the hop tour coz we see the city on top of the big bus. and if given the time we can go down and hop again.
"This is recommended to all age groups. OK for sightseeing. You could ride this going to Ocean Park. However it is recommended to purchase the 48hrs if you will go swimming and Ocean Park"
Carlos O., Philippines