Join this mobile attraction that links various famous tourist spots around Hong Kong. Three sightseeing routes are operating daily, which are Hong Kong Island (Red Route), Kowloon (Blue Route), and Stanley (Green Route).
Concerning the best travel experience, you can hop on and off at any available destination and discover the cities openly. Apart from the traveling routes, you also have access to various complementary tourism products to augment the complete sightseeing experience, such as free or discounted tickets of leading attractions.Due to the public events taking place in Hong Kong, the service will be operated with route diversions as follows until further notice.KEY ATTRACTIONS ON ROUTESHong Kong Island Tour (Red Route)
- Mid-Level Escalator
- Man Mo Temple
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Wan Chai
- Causeway Bay
- Peak Tram Lower TerminusKowloon Tour (Blue Route)
- Avenue of the Stars
- Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade
- The Peninsula
- Langham Place Mall
- Temple Street
- Sky100 Observation Deck
- Hankow Road
- Mody Road*
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck**Starting 01 January 2015Stanley Tour (Green Route)
- Ocean Park
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market
- Peak Tram Lower TerminusView TimetableView Route Map
IncludesSingle Route Ticket
- Access to 1 out of 3 routesPremium 24-hour OR Deluxe 48-hour Ticket
- Hop on hop off ticket valid for 24 hours (Premium) or 48 hours (Deluxe)
- Access to ALL 3 routes
- Return ticket on the Star Ferry
- Peak Tram Sky Pass or Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (starting 01 January 2015)
- Sampan ride
- 1-hour Harbour Tour (for Deluxe tickets only)
- HK Maritime Museum Admission (until 31 December 2015)
- Night tour (if option is selected)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activities cost
- Personal expenses
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours (depending on option chosen) from the time of redemption.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and provided no seat is occupied.