The Hong Kong Island Tour is an excellent orientation tour. An half day tour which takes in many of the main attractions on Hong Kong Island. As Hong Kong changes so rapidly, this tour enables visitors to refresh "old memories" and for "first-timers" to create new ones.
- Aberdeen Harbour and fishing village, where an optional sampan ride is available
- Jewellery factory for a quick insight to the making of jewellery
- Pass by picturesque Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market with an array of shops and a chance to pick up some bargains
- Victoria Peak, famous for its spectacular views, including a ride of the Peak Tram
08:00 - Metropark Kowloon Hotel
08:10 - Kowloon Hotel
08:25 - Kimberley Hotel
08:50 - Excelsior Hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off services from selected hotels in downtown area
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *For quick stopovers in Hong Kong with transfers to/from the airport, please see Hong Kong Stopover - Transfers and City Tour.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.