Take an enjoyable cruise to Lei Yue Mun Seafood village, situated at Hong Kong's Eastern harbor.
Here at Lei Yue Mun, visitors are attracted to many traditional scenes, like people making a choice from a variety of seafood fresh from fishmonger's stalls and tanks and having it cooked to their own tastes.
A set Chinese dinner is served at a popular restaurant located within the village.
On the return cruise, you will have another opportunity to view the glittering lights of Hong Kong.
- Set Chinese dinner at a Lei Yue Mun restaurant
- Unlimited drinks on cruise boat (alcoholic and soft drinks available)
- Minced chicken & sweet corn potage
- Steamed fresh prawns
- Deep-Fried squid with chili and salt
- Scallops steamed with garlic
- Steamed fish in traditional cantonese style
- Spare ribs in sweet and sour sauce
- Seasonal vegetable
- Fried rice with fresh prawns
- Fried E-Fu noodles
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Chinese set dinner
- Unlimited drinks on board
- Transfer from/to the pier
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Above course in full will be served to a table seating 6-10 or more persons.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour departs from Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9 at 18:00 and from Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 at 18:15.
- This tour is unavailable during the Lunar New Year Celebration (dates vary each year).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Very good sightseenig experience! Impresive harbour lights. Traditional diner with diferent kinds of seafood. Unlimited bevarage bar was not good. It is a very good tour at all. Do not miss it!"
KALOIAN K., Bulgaria