Type: Night Tours in Hong Kong
Departs From: Hong-Kong
Meeting Point: Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 or Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 18:00
Product Code: 660
Boarding on a Chinese tour boat with unlimited free drinks on board, you will enjoy a relaxing cruise sails in Victoria Harbour and see the sunset gradually dimming on the horizon.
Afterwards, we will then proceed to Aberdeen, a great attraction for its fishing village background, for a fabulous Chinese-Style dinner of Jumbo Floating Restaurant. Before heading back to your hotel, the tour bus will stop at the Mid-Levels Lookout Point where you will see the tranquil harbor beautifully spread out before you.
- Chinese dinner
- Unlimited drinks
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers are provided from limited pick-up/drop-off points.
- Tour departs from Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9 at 18:00 and from Kowloon Public Pier No.3 at 18:10. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour is unavailable during the Lunar New Year Celebration (dates vary each year).
Price per adult £77.62
Price per child £64.19
Departs daily at 18:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
"The whole evening was expertly planned. All the staff knew their role and it went very smoothly. The guide was both humorous and informative. The tour showed the sights of Hong Kong."
Tess P., United Kingdom