Aberdeen Harbour and Night Cruise
- Cruise Victoria Harbour and enjoy free flowing drinks and the night lights
- Take in the tranquil views of Aberdeen Harbour from the mid-level lookout
- Feast on traditional Chinese cuisine at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant
Type: Night Tours in Hong Kong
Departs From: Hong-Kong
Meeting Point: Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 or Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 18:00; 18:10
Product Code: 660
Start the evening with a relaxing cruise on Victoria Harbour. As the sun sets, you'll be able to see the harbour come to life with a dazzling display of neon lights.
We'll proceed to transfer by coach to Aberdeen Harbour, home of the floating restaurants, where we will enjoy a delicious Chinese dinner on the infamous Jumbo floating restaurant.
Before we end the tour, we will stop at Mid-levels lookout where you will see the the tranquil harbour beautifully spread out during the night.
- 60-minute cruise on Victoria Harbour
- Unlimited drinks on cruise boat (alcoholic and soft drinks available)
- Chinese set dinner at Jumbo restaurant
- Pick-up and drop-off services from selected hotels in downtown area
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Visit to Mid-levels lookout point
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The following information is required upon booking:
* Hotel name (for emergency contact purposes)
- Transfers are provided from limited pick-up/drop-off points.
- Tour departs from Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9 at 18:00 and from Kowloon Public Pier No.3 at 18:10. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour is unavailable during the Lunar New Year Celebration (dates vary each year).
Price per adult $139.26
Price per child $116.11
Departs daily at 18:00; 18:10
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.