Aberdeen Harbour and Night Cruise
- Cruise Victoria Harbour and enjoy free flowing drinks and the night lights
- Take in the tranquil views of Aberdeen Harbour from the mid-level lookout
- Feast on traditional Chinese cuisine at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant
Type: Night Tours in Hong Kong
Departs From: Hong-Kong
Meeting Point: Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 or Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 18:00; 18:10
Product Code: 660
Start the evening with a relaxing cruise on Victoria Harbour. As the sun sets, you'll be able to see the harbour come to life with a dazzling display of neon lights.
We'll proceed to transfer by coach to Aberdeen Harbour, home of the floating restaurants, where we will enjoy a delicious Chinese dinner on the infamous Jumbo floating restaurant.
Before we end the tour, we will stop at Mid-levels lookout where you will see the the tranquil harbour beautifully spread out during the night.
- 60-minute cruise on Victoria Harbour
- Unlimited drinks on cruise boat (alcoholic and soft drinks available)
- Chinese set dinner at Jumbo restaurant
- Pick-up and drop-off services from selected hotels in downtown area
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Visit to Mid-levels lookout point
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers are provided from limited pick-up/drop-off points.
- Tour departs from Hong Kong Central Pier No. 9 at 18:00 and from Kowloon Public Pier No.3 at 18:10. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour is unavailable during the Lunar New Year Celebration (dates vary each year).
Price per adult $137.21
Price per child $114.39
Departs daily at 18:00; 18:10
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
"The whole evening was expertly planned. All the staff knew their role and it went very smoothly. The guide was both humorous and informative. The tour showed the sights of Hong Kong."
Tess P., United Kingdom