Ride a deluxe 4x4 vehicle that you will go through Huahine the mysterious and discover its numerous archaeological remains. Also named "the garden of Eden," Huahine is well known for its delicious melons and watermelons exported to Tahiti to be sold in the marketplace.
Legends and history will lead you through panoramic view points till the river of the impressive blue-eyed eels. Lunch on the beach will give you a taste of delicious Tahitian marinated fish with coconut milk, among other local fish recipes. You'll go back on the road to learn more about legends and meet local artists who will share their talent and knowledge.
- Village of Fare. The main village of Huahine, where the only supermarket of the island is located. Cruise ships also stop by at the pier here.
- Village of Maeva. Former village of the royalty, Maeva still shelters numerous "marae" (ancient temples). Get to visit melon and watermelon plantations.
- Faie. Visit an overwater pearl farm surrounded by fish parks. Stop by the river of the sacred blue-eyed eels. Have lunch on the beach and enjoy some time for snorkeling before leaving to a panoramic view point.
- Parea. Meet with a local artist creating "clay paintings." Stop at a hand painted pareo artist's home, watch a "pareo show" and go shopping for souvenirs.
- Haapu. Visit a vanilla and fruit trees garden.
- Fitii. Learn about the legend of the "dog paw."
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Picnic lunch on the beach with beverage (fruit juice, spring water, local beer)
- Drinking water during the tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Itinerary and order of the visited sites may change without prior notice according to weather conditions or other circumstances.
- Don't forget to bring sun block, sport shoes, hat, beach towel, swimsuit and snorkeling gear.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 6.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel location.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old.
This excursion in seat in coach services is non-refundable if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.