Istanbul is historically known as Constantinople. It is the only city in the world built on two continents, Europe and Asia, standing on the coast of the Bosphorus. The city guards the cherished remnants of three past world-dominating empires: Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman, a unique link between east and west.
Our open top buses are the most original and comprehensive way of discovering the city's main highlights and the points of interest. You may hop on and off at any of the numerous conveniently located stops along the route, on the same day of the tour, with the same ticket.
Stop 1 - Taksim Square
Stop 2 - Sultanahmet Center
Stop 3 - Maritim Chamber of Commerce
Stop 4 - Dolmabahçe Palace
Stop 5 - Golden Horn
Stop 6 - Orthodox Patriarchate
Stop 7 - Pierre Loti Café
Stop 8 - Edirnekapi
Stop 9 - Yenikapi/KumkapiLoop duration
: 90 minutes Frequency
: 30 to 45 minutes (summer) / 60 minutes (winter)View timetableView route map
Pre-recorded Turkish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
- 1-day hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Full mobility facilities available on all tour buses.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/48-hour (or more) ticket.