This tour will take you to 2 significant places of importance in getting to know Istanbul and its Ottoman history.
Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Your guide will give you free time to go around the palace*.
Rüstem Pasa Mosque, designed by the court architect Sinan for the Grand Vizier of Süleyman the Magnificent. A typical sample of Islamic architecture amidst the rows of shops near the Spice Bazaar, famed with its exquisite and colorful tiles set in floral and geometric designs.
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from city center hotels
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. It will be replaced by with a tour to Byzantium.
- *Harem section of the Topkapi Palace is not included in the program. You may visit it if you wish during the free time your guide will give you. Entrance fee to be paid on the spot.
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- Other languages are available with an extra fee upon request.
- Those who stay in hotels out of the city center can be transferred from/to their hotels with an extra fee upon request.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.