Discover the old and new Jakarta at a glance in this half day city tour!
The Jakarta Metropolitan City, with a population of around 10 million people, is one of the biggest cities in Far East Asia after Tokyo, Shanghai, and Bangkok.
One of the most popular sites in the Jakarta is the Old Batavia City, as most of the ancient buildings during the Dutch colonization are located in this area.
The first China Town in Indonesia can be found in Glodok. Just north of the town is the ancient Jakarta port called Sunda Kelapa, where the roots of Jakarta can be traced. Built during the Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran, or Pasundan, this 500-year-old harbor was a vital link to markets of the outside world at the time.
As Jakarta is a historical city, relics of the ancient city is preserved at National Museum including old maps, antiques, Chinese porcelains, and under water prison. A drive passing the Presidential Palace, National Monument, and the Cathedral, can be arranged at the preference of the guests.
- Fully air conditioned car / van / coach
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Government taxes and service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Refreshments and/or lunch in the area of Old Batavia can be arranged at extra cost. Please inquire.
- Languages other than English are available on request.
- - 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.