This full day tour covers the pleasant town of Bogor for its botanic garden that houses thousands of plant species in over 80 hectares of land. Among the lotus ponds, you can find up to 400 unique types of palms, 5000 types of orchids, and more than 50 kinds of birds in the area. After visiting the garden, we will head to Pacasan village and visit a gong maker who still continues to make gongs in the traditional way.
- Fully air conditioned car / van / coach
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Local guide at Bogor Botanical Garden
- Government taxes and service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Languages other than English are available on request.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.