Visit Bethlehem, the City of Bread - a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region, and the birthplace of King David. According to Christian tradition, Jesus was also born here.
We will drive to Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit the cave where Jesus was born and also the Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. We will then go to the Greek and the Catholic Church and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. We'll see the Shepherd's Fields and visit the church before our return to Jerusalem.
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups from selected hotels in Jerusalem
- Tour ends at 13:00 at David Citadel Hotel.
- Passports are required.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only at border post.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.