Type: Tours around Jerusalem
Departs From: Jerusalem
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 08:20
Product Code: 2798
Visit Bethlehem, the City of Bread - a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region, and the birthplace of King David. According to Christian tradition, Jesus was also born here.
We will drive to Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit the cave where Jesus was born and also the Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. We will then go to the Greek and the Catholic Church and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. We'll see the Shepherd's Fields and visit the church before our return to Jerusalem.
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups from selected hotels in Jerusalem are available.
- Tour ends at 13:00 at David Citadel Hotel.
- Passports are required.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only at border post.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.
Price per adult $70.00
Price per child $70.00
Departs daily at 08:20
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Christopher F., New Zealand
We were just 3 couples with a knowledgeable and experienced guide, a Christian from Bethlehem, who enabled us to see and do everything we hoped for in Bethlehem. WE had a great time.