Descend to the Judean Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan and get a view of Jericho. Relax in one of the resorts on the shore of the mineral-rich Dead Sea. Enjoy the unique experience of floating on your back in the water and rubbing therapeutic Dead Sea mud on your body. On your way back to Jerusalem, you will get a glimpse of the Qumran cave - the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fee
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Natural treatments and massages
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
-Optional activity costs
- Treatments need to be reserved one day in advance.
- You are advised to bring hats, bathing suit, towels, sun protection and beach thongs.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.