Day 1 Jerusalem - Old and New
Get a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives - see the New City and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Old City. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. Via the Armenian Quarter, enter the Western (Wailing) Wall Square. Pass through the local Bazaar to the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (via Dolorosa) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre - the site of the crucifixion.
Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street, the Cardo and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Go up to Mt. Zion, and on Saturdays get to visit the Hall of the Last Supper and David's tomb. Tour the new city by car to Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
Day 2 Masada and the Dead sea
Descend to the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Go up Masada by cable car to tour the 2000-year-old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Drive through Ein Gedi and Qumran for a view of the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea. At 400m below sea level, it is the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud.
The drive back to Jerusalem will provide you a view of Jericho and the old Roman Road.
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- The Holocaust Museum is closed on Saturdays. A visit to Garden of Gethsemane and Mt. Zion will replace the visit to the Holocaust Museum.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. You are required to dress modestly.
- You are recommended to bring hats, bathing suits, towels, comfortable shoes.
- Hotel includes B&B, single supplement not included.
- 5* hotels are available for an additional fee.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.
- Please be advised that tour itinerary might change due to road blocks and closed off locations/areas in Jerusalem on December 25, 26, 30, 31 and January 1. Please bring your passport for entry to Bethlehem in case Jerusalem is not available on those dates.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.