Booking a private photo expert allows you to select the below carefully planned routes or when your photo guide contacts you directly to make desired changes where possible according to your interest.
Your tour will start in Jerusalem's Supreme Court building, an architectural masterpiece. Built in 1992 it is still considered "brand new". The participants will be able to photograph both the exterior and the interior of the building. The tour will continue up Bezalel street through the "Nachlaot" group of small residential quarters. Built in the latter half of the eighteenth century most of the original buildings still exist although a substantial renewal program has rejuvenated the buildings, alleys and courtyards. You will explore the many small quarters each with it's own fascinating history and character. The tour will continue winding up to Jerusalem's famous Machane Yehuda market, a visual (as well as a culinary) treat. The market is filled with food stalls of all types as well as boutiques selling everything from jewelery to designer clothes. Jerusalem's special and unique population mix can be seen to it's fullest in the market. We will take a break and eat in one of the many small but excellent restaurants or kiosks. The tour will end in downtown Jerusalem at the corner of King George and Agripas Streets.
- Expert photographer guide
- Entry fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.