Type: Day Tours in Johannesburg
Departs From: Johannesburg
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 5 hours
Available: daily at 13:30
Product Code: 1187
Spend the afternoon exploring Johannesburg and taking in the highlights of Johannesburg: Westcliff View, Nelson Mandela Bridge, Museum Africa (not entering), Mary Fitzgerald Square, Newtown, the Carlton Centre (included) and Constitution Hill (included).
This landlocked city surrounded by golden mountains, is able to take you back to its humble beginnings as a mining settlement and its progress to becoming the 40th largest metropolitan area in the world.
Travel our streets reliving the South African dream!
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Sandton and Rosebank (View List)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
- This tour is non-refundable if cancelled 14 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Matthew F., United Kingdom
Constitution Hill visit is a must. The whole tour was brilliant and our tour guide was brilliant.
Daniel H., USA
Ladies and gentlemen, Our tour guide (sorry, forgot his name, a tall Caucasian gentleman) was very good. We really enjoyed his tireless, thorough and frank explanations and discussions. Daniel & Anita Ho Your guests
"Ladies and gentlemen, Our tour guide (sorry, forgot his name, a tall Caucasian gentleman) was very good. We really enjoyed his tireless, thorough and frank explanations and discussions. Daniel & Anita Ho Your guests "
Daniel H., USA