Kruger National Park
Established in 1898, the Kruger National Park is one of the world's oldest and greatest wildlife preservation areas. More than twice the size of Yellowstone National Park in the USA, Kruger Park is a paradise for the wildlife enthusiast. DAY 1
JOHANNESBURG - KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
This morning you will be collected from your hotel, heading east via Machadodorp to spectacular Mpumalanga. Enter the world famous Kruger National Park, unrivalled in its diversity of flora and fauna, and spend the afternoon searching for the Big Five. This park has more recorded species of wildlife than any other African game reserve. Arrive at the camp for dinner and overnight.(Meals included: Dinner)DAY 2
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy an early breakfast before you depart on a full day safari (in a closed vehicle). Your guide will endeavour to spoil you with sightings of the "Big Five", general game and prolific bird life. Stop at one of the rest camps for lunch (own account). Vegetation is mainly bushveld, varying from park-like grasslands to dense bushes, especially in the rainy season. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight. (Meals included: Breakfast and Dinner)DAY 3
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK - JOHANNESBURG
Enjoy breakfast after which you'll start the return journey to Johannesburg via Sabie and the Long Tom Pass. A lunch stop will be made en route (own account). You'll arrive in Johannesburg in the early evening (at approximately 18:30).(Meals included: Breakfast)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return road transfer between Johannesburg and Hazyview (unescorted)
- Sightseeing as specified
- Pick-up from selected hotels in the Sandton area View Pick-up List
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- German, English
- Starting November 2013, German language is not available on tours departing on Fridays.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
- 46 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 30 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 80% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee