Kruger National Park
Established in 1898, the Kruger National Park is one of the world's oldest and greatest wildlife preservation areas. More than twice the size of Yellowstone National Park in the USA, Kruger Park is a paradise for the wildlife enthusiast.
DAY 1 JOHANNESBURG - KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Transfer from Johannesburg to Mpumalanga via Nelspruit, White River and Hazyview (unescorted). After freshening up at your safari lodge, enter the world famous Kruger National Park and spend the afternoon game viewing. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Dinner]
DAY 2 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy breakfast before you enter the Park for a full day of game viewing activity. Your guide will endeavor to spoil you with sightings of the "Big Five," general game and prolific bird life. Stop at one of the rest camps for lunch (own account). Spend the rest of the afternoon in the park. There is nothing distinctive about the topography of the park except in the northern reaches, where nine of Africa's major ecosystems meet and merge. Vegetation varies from park-like grasslands to dense bush, especially in the rainy season. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Breakfast, Dinner]
DAY 3 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK - JOHANNESBURG
Spend the morning at leisure before starting the return journey to Johannesburg via Graskop where we will have a lunch stop (own account). Continue via Kowyn's Pass to the small town of Pilgrims Rest. Pass through the towns of Lydenburg, Dullstroom and Belfast. Arrive in Johannesburg in the early evening at approximately 18:30 (unescorted). [Breakfast]
- Meals and drinks as per itinerary
- Return road transfer between Johannesburg and Hazyview (unescorted)
- Sightseeing as specified
- Pick-up from selected hotels in the Sandton area [View List Here]
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- German, English
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.