DAY 1 (SUN) JOHANNESBURG - MPUMALANGA
Depart Johannesburg and head east to Mpumalanga with a visit to the famous Jane Goodall Institute informally known as "Chimp Eden." Enjoy a short introductory drive through the Umhloti Nature Reserve with a breathtaking view of the de Kaap Valley Mountains and view the natural game species that roam the reserve. After lunch at the reserve's restaurant (own account), you will have a unique opportunity to see chimpanzees in semi-wild surroundings with normal social interaction and behavioral patterns under group members. This venue brings the world of chimpanzees closer to humanity through education and modern technology. Arrive at your hotel late afternoon. (Dinner)
DAY 2 (MON) KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Early morning, start as you enter the world famous Kruger National Park, unrivalled in its diversity of flora, fauna, and bird life. Enjoy a full day of game viewing, seeking the elusive Big Five. Lunch and refreshments at one of the park's various camps (own account). Return to your hotel in the late afternoon. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 3 (TUES) PANORAMA ROUTE
After breakfast, explore the Panorama Route featuring God's Window, Lisbon Falls, Bourke's Luck Potholes, and the "three rondawels" of the Blyde River Canyon. Arrive in time for afternoon tea at an exclusive private game lodge, followed by an evening game drive in an open safari vehicle. Return to the lodge for dinner under the stars in the boma (weather permitting). (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 4 (WED) MPUMALANGA - JOHANNESBURG
After an early morning game drive, enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Head back to Johannesburg late morning via the Strydom Tunnel, Abel Erasmus Pass to the small towns of Lydenburg and Dullstroom. Your tour ends with a drop off at your hotel in Johannesburg or O.R. Tambo International Airport, on request. (Breakfast)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 2 Game viewing activities
- Sightseeing as specified
- Pick-up from selected hotels in the Sandton area (View List Here)
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- German, English
- Passengers may disembark at O.R. Tambo International Airport upon request.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.