DAY 1 JOHANNESBURG - LIVINGSTONE (VICTORIA FALLS)
Mid-morning departure. Hotel transfer on arrival at Livingstone Airport. Overnight at Zambezi Sun/David Livingstone/Royal Livingstone.
DAY 2 ZAMBEZI SUN / DAVID LIVINGSTONE / ROYAL LIVINGSTONE
After breakfast, go on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. With a width of 1.7kms, the Falls have the capacity to push 550 000m3 of water per minute over the basalt cliff into the Zambezi River Gorge. Late afternoon sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River. Remainder of day at leisure. (Breakfast)
DAY 3 LIVINGSTONE (VICTORIA FALLS) - JOHANNESBURG
After a leisurely breakfast, transfer to Livingstone Airport for onward flight. (Breakfast)
- Return airfare ex Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
- 2 Breakfasts
- Land transportation
- Sightseeing as specified
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- National Park entrance fee and river usage levy (needs to be paid on site)
- Airport and departure taxes
- Weekend stays must include either Fri and Sat, or Sat and Sun nights. Minimum of 3 nights stay required on selected dates. Direct flights available on selected days only. Combination of Livingstone and Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) flights may be used.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Kindly contact us to confirm if pick-up from your hotel is available.
- Taxes are subject to change/increase.
- Yellow fever certificate is required by all clients traveling to Livingstone which needs to be presented upon arrival. This must be administered at least 10 days prior to departure.
- The following information will be required upon booking:
* Full name of each participant as indicated on passport
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.