Ukraine is a beautiful city with its centuries-old history and rich culture.
The tour includes a visit to Vladimir's Cathedral, the most prominent sacral painting complex of the late 19th century, decorated by world renowned artists. You will examine magnificent mosaics and frescoes at the St. Sophia Cathedral, the oldest temple in the Eastern Slavonic states.
It was built in the beginning of 11th century to glorify the victory of Prince Yaroslav the Wise over Pechenegs' tribes. You will enjoy amazing views of two golden-domed monastery complexes while walking along the Sophiiska and Mykhailivska Squares.
The tour continues to St. Andrew's Church, a striking piece of baroque architecture from the 18th century, built according to the designs of well known architect B. Rastrelli on the top of Vladimir's Hill.
You will walk down Andriivskyi Uzviz (Andriyivskyy Descent), which starts from St. Andrew's Church. It is a short street meandering down through the thick vegetation of Vladimir's Hill and toward the picturesque Podil.
Numerous art galleries and shops of folk and applied art make this romantic street the cultural center of Kiev.
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.