We will take you on a panoramic tour of the National Kiev-Pechersk Cave Monastery Historical and Cultural Reserve. The monastery was set up in the mid 11th century A.D. It is one of the most ancient Eastern Slavonic monasteries. We will also visit the underground labyrinths of the caves where we can find the mummified bodies of monks.
We will visit the Museum of Treasures, home to the rich Scythian Gold collection and collection of the Judaic ritual silver objects from the 18th to 20th centuries, and the Museum of Microminiatures.
The reserve is situated on a picturesque hill and from the top of the Bell Tower, you will have opportunity to enjoy the view over the gold-domed monastery complex and marvelous banks of Dnipro river.
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Panoramic tour of Kiev-Pechersk Preserve
- Visit to the Caves
- Visit to the Museum of Treasures, Museum of Micro Miniatures and Bell Tower
- Hotel pick-up
- Local guide fee at the monastery
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Treasures
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Micro Miniatures
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- Rates for groups of 11 pax and up are available. Please inquire.
- Entrance fees to the Museum of Treasures and Museum of Micro Miniatures are to be paid on site.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.