We will take you on a panoramic tour of the National Kiev-Pechersk Cave Monastery Historical and Cultural Reserve. The monastery was set up in the mid 11th century A.D. It is one of the most ancient Eastern Slavonic monasteries. We will also visit the underground labyrinths of the caves where we can find the mummified bodies of monks.
We will visit the Museum of Treasures, home to the rich Scythian Gold collection and collection of the Judaic ritual silver objects from the 18th to 20th centuries, and the Museum of Microminiatures.
The reserve is situated on a picturesque hill and from the top of the Bell Tower, you will have opportunity to enjoy the view over the gold-domed monastery complex and marvelous banks of Dnipro river.
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Panoramic tour of Kiev-Pechersk Preserve
- Visit to the Caves
- Visit to the Museum of Treasures, Museum of Micro Miniatures and Bell Tower
- Hotel pick-up
- Local guide fee at the monastery
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Treasures
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Micro Miniatures
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- Rates for groups of 10 passengers and above are available. Please inquire.
- Entrance fees to the Museum of Treasures and Museum of Micro Miniatures are to be paid on site.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.