Pirogiyo is home to a national museum which exhibits the preserved culture of the Ukrainian people. Three hundred ancient rural hits that come from all over the country can be seen on the 370 acre outdoor museum. The majority of them are reconstructions. Huts, wooden churches, watermills and windmills, as well as objects like clothes and kitchen utensils dating back to the 17th century are put on display and bring the visitors back in time.
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Museum fee
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- The museum fee is to be paid on site.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.