National Art Museum
The collection was started by the Kiev Association of Antiquities and Fine Arts Lovers in the late 19th century. Among the thousands of pieces of art, there are fabrics, tapestries, embroideries, pottery, wood carvings, decorative glass, porcelain and glazed pottery, and "pysanky" (Easter eggs). Museum of Russian Art
Museum of Russian art was founded in 1922. The basis of the collection was formed from nationalized after revolution of 1917 art values. Mainly it was the collection of Tereschenko family - first-rate manufacturers and patrons of art. Museum exposition displays painting of such famous authors as Shishkin, Repin, Vasnetsov, Vrubel, Rerih and Konchalovskiy.
- Hotel pick-up
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Museum fee
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- The museum fee is to be paid on site.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.