One Street Museum
The creators of the One Street Museum have been exploring the mysteries of the old Kiev street Andreyevsky Spusk (Andrew's Descent) over the last fifteen years. The museum is filled with historical documents, manuscripts, autographs, antique postcards, photos, and a great number of fascinating objects of the antique interior. Bulgakov Museum
The museum was inaugurated in 1991 and was formerly a house constructed after M. Gardenin's design in the 18th century. In this very building lived a famous Russian and Ukrainian writer M. Bulgakov. It was in this house where Bulgakov settled the characters of his novel "The White Guard" and his play "Days of Turbins."
- Services of a guide-interpreter
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Museum fee
- Other languages are available upon request. Please inquire.
- The museum fee is to be paid on site.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee