This historic Oahu tour from Kona will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS Missouri.
You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial and explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through Desert Storm. The USS Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Also, experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing.
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Artifacts of the Pearl Harbor attack
- Take the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri tour (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's exact footsteps
- Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- Iolani Palace
- Kawaiahao Church
- The statue of King Kamehameha the Great
- Mission Houses Museum
- Airport pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pearl Harbor ticketing fee
- The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.
- Not available on Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.
- Please be advised that the Navy will be conducting mandatory ID checks for passengers on board commercial vehicles going over the Ford Island Bridge. US citizens must have a government issued photo ID while international visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island. Children (under 18 yrs) do not require an ID.
- Child 2 years old pays roundtrip airfare and is on adult's lap in vehicle.
- Punchbowl National Cemetery will be closed from 24 May 2013 to 28 May 2013 for a special ceremony. During this period, the visit will be replaced by a scenic drive through the Ko'olau mountains on the return trip to Waikiki.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.