Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Springs
This tour brings you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic view of the countryside and soaring hills. En route to Kinabalu Park, catch the magnificent sight of Mount Kinabalu, South East Asia's highest peak. The Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with incredible bio-diversity of flora and fauna, a heaven for nature enthusiasts. On arrival, enjoy a guided nature trek along one of the many trails in the park. Visit the Mt. Kinabalu Botanical Garden, stop for lunch, and after that proceed to Poring Hot Springs which offers visitors the opportunity for an invigorating dip into its natural hot springs. For a closer look at nature, take the 41m high canopy walk which offers a spectacular view of the Borneo Rainforest.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request and with an additional charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.