Warsaw is located in the center of the country and has been the national capital since 1586. After having been completely ruined by the Nazis during World War II, the city has been meticulously rebuilt according to old documents and drawings and it is a bustling European center of culture, commerce, industry and politics.
Our tour includes the most interesting sights of Warsaw: the Old Town with the Old Town Market Square, St. John's Cathedral, the Barbican, the Royal Castle and the Castle Square, and the Royal Route which leads from the Royal Castle along famous streets of Warsaw, to Lazienki, the summer residence of the last Polish King, Stanislaw August Poniatowski.
- Train ticket
- English speaking guide in Warsaw
- Admission to Lazienki summer residence
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The tickets will be delivered to the hotel in the name of a client. Clients are obliged to reach the railway station in Krakˇw on their own and are not accompanied by their guide during the journey to and from Warsaw. The guide will collect the clients from the platform they arrive at in Warsaw.
- This tour may be reserved until 15:00 of the working day before your travel date.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.