2 Days Cameron Highlands Tour - Ending Penang
Cameron Highlands, 1892 meters above sea level, situated in the state of Pahang, was first discovered in 1885 by the British during their colonial rule of the then Federated States of Malaysia. It was a weekend retreat for them to escape the heat in the lowlands. Today it is where the unhurried pace of life and holiday ideas unfold into a myriad of exciting discoveries, jungle trekking, tranquil lakes, gurgling streams, captivating waterfalls, tea plantations, vegetable and fruit gardens, flower nurseries, handicraft centres and traditions that will charm you and turn your trip into a soothing holiday.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands
Depart from Kuala Lumpur early in the morning for Tanah Rata, the main town of Cameron Highlands. Begin the ascent at Tapah through mountain roads. See highland scenery, waterfalls, streams and giant tree ferns along the way. Get occasional sightings of aborigines out on hunting trips or selling fruits by the roadside. Arrive at Cameron Highlands at noon. Visit a tea plantation in the early evening.
Accommodation 4 star hotel: Strawberry Park or similar
No meals included.
Day 2: Cameron Highlands - Penang
In the morning, tour the Agro market and visit vegetable farms, orchards, and the Sam Poh Temple. After lunch, depart for Penang. Pass by the 13.5km Penang Bridge, one of the longest bridges in the world!
Meal included: Breakfast
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- The following information per participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name as indicated on passport
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"A nice way to see some of the countryside and a great alternative to taking a plane, train or coach between KL and Penang. Very refreshing after the heat of the lowlands. "
Katja S., Germany