Barely an hour away from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur is the rustic town of Kuala Selangor, known for its historical past and massive Mangrove Forests where you may spot the silver leaf monkeys and migratory birds. Enjoy dinner in a local restaurant before boating upstream to watch throngs of fireflies sparkle in the thick mangrove along of the river banks of Kampong Kuantan. Very few places in the world will be able to show you such a firefly colony - a phenomena not to be missed when visiting Kuala Lumpur.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Sighting of fireflies is subject to weather conditions.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.