Have the perfect introduction to Sarawak's historic capital, this tour includes Kuching's Chinatown, the Cat Statue (Kuching means "cat" in Malay), the colourful Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple, the Civic Centre Viewing Platform and the world famous Sarawak Museum. Return via the golden-domed City Mosque and passing through Old Kuching, crammed with spice dealers and textile shops. Pass by the heritage buildings of the White Rajah era, the Pavilion, the Square Tower, the Court House, the Charles Brooke Monument and the Post Office. Also, get to see the Astana, former residence of the White Rajahs from across the Kuching river.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request and with an additional charge.
- The SIV tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.