This is the best place in Sarawak to see semi-wild orangutans rescued from captivity and trained to survive in the reserve's surrounding forest. The rehabilitated animals roam freely in the rainforest, and often return to the center at feeding time.
The center is 30 minutes from Kuching by carplusnd another 20 minutes on foot. Along the way, pass by the ethno-botanical gardens, with their unique collection of rain forest plants.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- The SIC tour requires a minimum of 2 people per reservation.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request and with an additional charge.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.