Visit in one afternoon one of the most famous and largest samurai genre TV dramas filming studio in Japan, the Toei Movieland. Reborn in 1975 from a movie studio, Toei Movieland is still nowadays a main filming set for most of these TV drama styles. Put on your kimono, walk around the amusement park designed just as an Edo Period street of an area of more than 36,000 m2 and be the direct witness of a TV episode or a samurai show.
- English speaking driver
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional activity costs
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- English speaking driver will take you to the Movie Land.
- No guide or assistant service in the Movie Land. You will be taken to the Movie Land with sedan.
- Minimum of 2 persons to operate.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.