We will start our tour with a visit to the famous Witch Doctor's Market where you can buy a variety of ghoulish charms and see the San Francisco Colonial Church. We will continue to Plaza Murillo where the Cathedral, the Government Palace and the National Congress buildings are located.
We will visit the famous colonial street of Jaen where interesting museums are clustered together before going to see the replica of the semi-subterranean temple of the Tiwanaku Culture.
Lunch will be in a local restaurant before we continue to the residential areas of Obrajes, Calacoto and La Florida for a change of scenery. Our last stop will be the unique Moon Valley. Walk around the area and visit a ceramic workshop where you can watch a demonstration of the art of pottery.
- Private transportation
- Services of a bilingual guide
- Admission to museums
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- The museums are closed on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and all day on Mondays.
- 45 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee